- Celebrity divorce lawyer extends tenure at UPenn
Prominent Manhattan divorce attorney Robert S. Cohen is extending his tenure as an adjunct professor at the University of Pennsylvania. Cohen has been teaching “The Anatomy of a Divorce” at…
- Britain's most toxic divorce battle: Not between a couple – but the two most fearsome and flamboyant celebrity divorce …
Ayesha Vardag has gone into battle with the most formidable of adversaries: her former mentor and rival for the role of Britain's top celebrity divorce specialist, Raymond Tooth.
- Ramona Singer Doing "Great" After Filing For Divorce From Mario: "I Know My Husband Loves Me"
Ramona Singer may have filed for divorce from her husband her husband of 22 years on Jan. 28 but in her latest interview with talk show host Bethenny Frankel, it seems as if the Real Housewives of…
- Elisabeth Moss Says Marriage To Fred Armisen Was Bad
Sometimes when celebrity couples breakup, no one really knows why, because a lot of famous people do a stellar job of keeping the bitter details of their separation out of the press. But that’s not the case with Elisabeth Moss …
- Celebrity Attorney Reveals The Do’s Of Divorce
In her new book, "It Doesn't Have To Be That Way," attorney Laura Wasser reveals how some stars — like Ryan Reynolds, Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears — got through their break-ups smoothly.
- Celebrity Life
A US judge has approved a substantial cut in the amount of child support that Beyonce's father must pay because his income dropped after his superstar daughter fired him as her manager.
- Why Celebrity Couples Shouldn't Get Married at All
On the challenge for couples competing in the same field
- Celebrity love-children: 10 stars who fathered illegitimate kids – and got found out
In the world of showbiz, the truth will always out, as proven today by claims that Michael Jackson secretly fathered 31-year old singer Brandon Howard.
- Jennie Garth opens up about her divorce
Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd. Taking it day by day. Jennie Garth has had a tough road since ending her marriage to ex-husband Peter Facinelli back in June 2013, but the actress continues to open up about the breakup aftermath, and how she eventually picked herself up again.
- Kim Kardashian And Fellow Fur Lovers Banned From Mahiki Nightclub
Celebrity fur lovers such as Kim Kardashian and Kate Moss will not be welcome at one of London's most exclusive nightclubs this week, as Mahiki puts a ban on fur wearers. PETA have teamed up with the famous celebrity haunt to put a neon sign above the Mayfair club's door featuring the word "FUR" with a slash through it. Kim Kardashian Back in 2009, Kim made it clear that she wouldn't be giving …