- Celebrity Couples Who’ve Lasted Longer Than Expected
It's no secret that it's hard to have a healthy relationship in Hollywood, but some couples have lasted longer than we expected! Ashton Kutcher's and Mila Kunis's characters on "That 70's Show" may have dated, but they didn't spark a real-life romance until now. After Ashton's highly publicized divorce from Demi Moore and Mila's split from longtime beau Macaulay Culkin, the timing seems to be …
- Bethenny Frankel's Divorce is Getting Messy – Other Celebrity Divorce Battles
The fairytale relationship of Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy is coming to its bitter end.
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher's Long Divorce: 5 More Split Couples Who Still Aren't Officially Exes
To be fair, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore revealed that they were "ending their marriage" long before either of them filed the paperwork necessary to actually end their…
- Celebrity Real Estate: Katy Perry Pays $11.2MM For Two Properties On Top of Runyon
Pop star Katy Perry has been real estate busy since her divorce last year–word was she was renting in West Hollywood's Colonial House, she sold her Manhattan duplex, and she listed her DeWitt Residence in Laurel Canyon, and now…
- HopeAfterDivorce.org Announces Partnership with CupidsPulse.com
Hope After Divorce team of 45+ experts gives dating and relationship advice for divorced men and women. (PRWeb May 24, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10767690.htm
- Photos: Shocking celebrity splits
People magazine in May that the co-stars are no longer a couple.
- Actor Terrence Howard's divorce is finalized
LOS ANGELES, May 10 (UPI) — The divorce of Hollywood actor Terrence Howard and his ex-wife Michelle Ghent was finalized this week, court records show.
- Terrence Howard Officially Single After Long Divorce Battle
Terrence Howard is officially a single man. After a drawn-out court battle, the actor is legally divorced from Michelle Howard, E! News confims. NEWS: Oprah Winfrey responds to…
- Bollywood couples headed for a split?
New Delhi, May 14 — Not all seems well in Cupid's celebrity universe. Close on the heels of speculation that actor Chitrangda Singh ,37 and her golfer husband Jyoti Randhawa, 41, have filed for divorce in a Gurgaon court come tabloid reports claiming that tennis star Leander Paes, 39, and his partner, Art Of Living instructor Rhea Pillai, 48, are headed for a split. While it has until now been …
- Jason Aldean Files for Divorce From Jessica Ussery After Cheating Scandal
"She will always be important to me," the country singer says of his wife of nearly 12 years, with whom he has two daughters